Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mar. 5 - 12 challenge featuring ScrappyDew

Thanks to http://www.scrappydew.com/  for creating this challange.
I created some St.Patty's Day decorations from the cut file for MTC they gave us.
Feel free to join the forum at http://forum.make-the-cut.com/

I love challenges because they make me think...but I was drawing a blank on this challange. Well until today when I got an email inviting us to green beer & supper next saturday inspiration struck. I wanted to make a PnC but I wanted a black outline on all the pieces. I'm happy with the results, but I learned more about shadow layers and paper pieces in the process. Thank Rob and Chrystal! The mug was from google images - green beer search.
I like my pieces to have a black edge, I think it goes back to the days when I tole painted and outlined and sticked painted on designs like these. I just prefer outlined images.





{ MTC software
{ Zing cutter
{
Pnc on white paper
{ ScrappyDew MTC file
{ Green cardstock
{ Stickles glitter glue
{ cute brad on her bow
{ green beer / google images









Happy Crafting!