Friday, March 9, 2012

Fun little vinyl contest for Easter

this was my  card for the vinyl challange on the MTC forum by Papilio

What was used….
{ Black Vinyl              
{ Clear Vinyl
{ Printable Vinyl
{ Cardstock
{ Alcohol Inks
{ Stickles or Glitter Glue
{ Make The Cut software                          
{ Iron and no stick sheet
{ Zing Cutter             
{ Sponge and Distress Ink
{ 09KUTUPS font       
{ Fayette Designs Hey Chickie designs


Using Make The Cut –  Cut a frame using 09KUTUPS font out of the clear vinyl,  then use alcohol inkes to color it and let it dry. Apply the adhesive back inked vinyl to your card.

Pixel trace the design you want to use, then follow your cutters instructions to do a PNC (Print and Cut).  I thought I had printable vinyl… but found after I did the pnc that I had used printable heat transfer by mistake…J    so I placed the images on the card and used my emblishemnt iron to heat set it to the card.

I then added stickles glitter glue to highlight and glitz up the card and added a sentiment inside.   Sponge in the outter edges.                                   
Enjoy! 
download my instructions {HERE{