Saturday, March 13, 2010

Anyone else interested in heat transfer material?

Ok so I'm guessing that there are others out there like myself who might be interested in the cutting a heat vinyl with the Cricut to design or decorate their own shirts. Decorate your Duds for 4H, school t-shirts that need a name, but were to expensive to have them silkscreened, etc...

Cricut cut-able, transfer material for custom apparel and fabrics
smooth in 10 colors: black, white, brown, cream, silver, lightblue, blue, red, yellow, pink
flocked in 10 colors: black, white, grey, darkblue, lightblue, red, yellow, green, purple, pink

What I have comes as 9"x 36" for $15
I have cut these for myself to 9"x 12 and 9"x 24
so they fit with my Cricut supplies easier.

Here's the deal - I figure there are other out there who say
"I gotta try that!" just like I did, and want one of each color to do
something creative with. so I have split the boxed material into a trial packs
for those adventurous souls like me who want to give it a try.
Trial packs of heat transfer material:
LikeIt-Smooth - $37.50 + 4.90 sh for 10 sheets 9"x 12"  - all smooth
LikeIt-Flocked - $37.50 + 4.90 sh for 10 sheets 9"x 12" - all flocked
GottaHaveItALL- $75.00 + 4.90 sh for 20 sheets 9"x 12" - both smooth and flocked

I realize that there may be other places on the net selling this
and I will check them out for big projects, but for now I just
want to give it a go with my Cricut and figured others might as well.
So I am shareing the discount price I got.


select



Happy Crafting!