Wednesday, May 27, 2009

S.E.I velvet Iron On's

I did this with SEI velvet Iron Ons.
I was experimenting to cut names for shirts.
It works.

The cricut bug head & flowers were layered then ironed down.

Yes I know on the black one the ou wasn't fliped, but I liked how it turned out anyway.














It says on the SEI website: Our transfers can be applied to any surface that will withstand the heat of an iron (i.e. wood, fabric, paper, glass, clay, cork, etc.) We have a variety of sizes and colors available, and create hundreds of custom transfers for specialty companies.Our tranfers work! They are easy to apply and will not crack, peel, or fade. Since they are made of fabric-fibers and not plastisol as many others on the market, you never have to worry about washing, drying, or ironing over your design. Iron-ons are great embellishments for scrapbook pages as well - completely acid and lignin free.